Thursday, August 31, 2017

Montse and Giovanni

The best thing that happened this month is Montse and Giovanni's visit to LA!

We ate lots of good food, including a delicious Italian and Catalonian dinner cooked by our guests. And took a day trip to Channel Islands! One of the other days, they visited all the big Hollywood tourists spots while I worked remotely at a nearby coffee shop --- but it was great quality time to just spend the day without any time constraints and catching up.  When they left, I was so sad that our time together ended. It's so hard to meet up with old friends ---and I was really grateful they visited.

Here are some of our pictures from the week!
 Very hot...climbing Griffith Observatory-

 THIS MEAL! and these PEOPLE :)

 The Last Book Store in DTLA is one of my favorite spots-

 We are ready to go cave kayaking!


 Crystal clear waters --- amazingly beautiful.
 um...how cute are they?
 Post kayak, hike!







No comments:

Post a Comment