Thursday, June 29, 2017
Summer!!!
I'm feeling the full blown effect of summer now with this week's heat wave! But why does it feel like summer is already over?!!
All the plane travel in March-June has worn me out and I'm exhausted. I think it is a good exhaustion, but nevertheless, I'm not feeling the uplift of summer just yet. But I think these activities will do the trick:
Summer goals
1) Annual summer Hollywood bowl concert, this year with fireworks!
2) A big beach bonfire
3) Thursday Santa Monica beach concert
4) Channel Islands
5) Catalina Islands (this is the year for islands)
6) As many surf sessions as humanly possible
7) Swimming laps at the pool
8) Maybe another national park...Zion? Yosemite?
9) A lazy day at LACMA
10) Hike Mt. Baldy, inspired by this story
11 and 12) I cautiously add a couple more that seem like a long shot but possible....camping!! and learning to sail.
Basically can I do anything and everything involving water and the beach this summer? :)
Looking back at my summer list last year, not too much has changed with the addition of more outdoor activities. I must have liked what I did last year and I'm excited to make some of these summer LA traditions.
Labels:
goals,
LA,
Southern CA,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment