Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wedding 2.0 - The Video

I'm catching up on wedding related posts here, so please bear with me! 

Wedding planning in the 21C is all about online searching, and it can be pretty overwhelming. But I came across a fun quiz that determined whether you are someone who likes to revisit memories via video or photos, based on current media consumption habits.  I like watching videos, according to the quiz. 

This helped us decide, among other things...like aging parents and friends and family that live far away, that we wanted a video!! 

I think our videographer did a great job, and I'm so excited to see that friends and family make an appearance in the video.  I do wish more people, like Chris' extended family were captured as well, but I still think it is a good representation of our day.

Please enjoy! 

Wedding Video
pswd: sc


Caveat: This video was supposed to be 10-15 minutes long, but I think our videographer got overwhelmed with where to cut my dad's speech and ended up leaving the whole speech in. It's about 30 minutes long.  

Music: Above and Beyond, Treasure.



1 comment: