I've been to Denver at least 5 times now, but I still feel like I only get glimpses of its supposed beauty. I think mainly because we used to go in the dead of the winter and the roads are too treacherous for travel.
We've started to visit in the fall and now I get to see a lot of fall foliage, which I'm a very big fan of!
Next year, I will go in the summer and get a proper visit of those Rocky Mountains!
Though we headed up the mountains, we got caught in a random snow storm and suddenly...moving from sunlight to heavy snow and clouds. I still found it breathtakingly beautiful.
Also, yay to being active and yay to Chris' parents for planning an extremely active weekend. Everyday was an adventure and I had so much fun. I wasn't ready for today and to be back in the office.
Some pictures that make me smile-




No comments:
Post a Comment