Friday, October 28, 2016

Happy Marriage Anniversary!

This Wednesday, Chris and I celebrated our 2 year marriage anniversary, based on our official paper wedding.  The official date was Monday, Oct 24, but I had to go see Maria Semple talk about her new book...so we did a mid-week celebration!  

We went to Gjelina. It's one of those LA restaurants everyone raves about on Abbot Kinney and it was very yummmy!! How can mushroom toast be so delicious? 

Chris' new pose...always massaging the left shoulder to ease that herniated disc pain. We got a nice window seat. I feared the restaurant would be pretentious and over-rated, but it was neither of those things and pleasantly comfortable and rustic.
A new favorite store selling household fixtures and books. It's so pretty!


Finished the night with a fall special flavor...called the Great Candycopia (vanilla ice cream with chunks of Halloween candy)  at Salt and Straw!

After two years of marriage- we are still happy as clams :) not much has changed since our dating days and I think that's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment