I love trees, and there are so many beautiful unique trees here. I can't help snapping a photo here and there, and I'd have more if I took photos of trees lined up against the street if I weren't driving! My dad always says the sidewalk trees suffer the most and live sad lives, they are cut into and shaped by the metropolis of sidewalks and buildings---but they are still so majestic and resilient.
Also, I need to learn to take better pictures.
Playa Vista
Laguna Beach, windswept trees
Laguna Beach, at an overlook
La Jolla BeachLa Jolla city sidewalk
Abbot Kinney, Salt Air indoor tree! this is the tree I have in our apt that is growing out of control
Huntington Gardens, wallpaper trees, succulents, cacti (I want this in my house!)
Huntington Gardens, Japanese Garden
Huntington Gardens, Cacti/Desert Jungle
UCLA campus, tree I walk by everyday and still marvel at
Echo Park Lake
Larchmont Village
Sequoia National Forest
Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden
Laguna Beach, right next to the best gelato ice cream shop ever!
Long Beach
Westwood Village
San Diego Zoo


















I love love love this post!! This is exactly what I wanted to do when I visited, take photos of all the different kinds of trees I saw.
ReplyDelete