So far... one thing has been accomplished, but it is a very big thing so I don't feel so bad about being behind on the others. I'm working on the others on a more day to day basis, and figure I safely cross off goal 5. blog.
2016 goals
2. Arrive at work by 8am (finally starting to do this)
3. Graduate to a different surfboard (summer is here!)
4. Make dinner twice a week (getting better at this)
6. Stay off phone at home (doing poorly here)
7. Exercise 5 times a week (doing very poorly here)
8. Do some career goal planning
9. Work on cutting down those student loans to 45K (on track!)
With only half the year left, I think I need to re-prioritize those big goals to focus.
2016 Birthday goals
1. Graduate to a different surfboard (this is going to be a reach)
2. Re-evaluate career goals and come up with a concrete plan for 2017
3. Student loan goals= 38K
4. Comfortably fit back into my black dress
a. Swim 3 times a week until December
b. Go to class at least 2 times a week until December
No comments:
Post a Comment